jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Skin Care



      This post will be about my skin care routine. I quite change a lot but this routine is working good for me. 
      My skin type is normal to dry and very sensitive.
      I'll descrive the products according to the pic, starting from the left.


Anthelios Xl from La Roche Posay: I don't like that brand too much but love this sunscreen, it have 50+ SPF and is not greasy.
Dr. Haushcka Rose Cream: i use this for my redness and works well but for me is not really moisturizing.
Eye make up remover from Deliplus: this is a drugstore spanish product, have a cream formulation and takes off all my eye make up, i tried other brands but i quite like this.
L´Oreal Triple Active: this is my actual moisturizer i use it on and off but it really moisture my skin, it's fresh and soft.
Avène Thermal Water: i've been using this for years.
Decleor Face Oil: this is the best face product i use! I don't use it every day, only twice a week.
Garnier Cleansing milk: i like this very much, takes off all my make up and leaves my skin very fresh and soft, i love the Voland one too, i use it when my skin is very dry.
Clarins Eau de Purete Nettoyante Express: i use this cleanser when i'm not wearing any make up, leaves the skin very clean and have a lovely mint scent.
Nivea Cream: i use this as a moisturizer, it moistures the best and doesn't break my out.
Olay 7 signs toner: i quite like this because i don't feel dryness after using it. And have anti age treatment in its ingredients.
Eyes It's Potent from Benefit: trust me, the BEST eye cream EVER! it really works whit my under eye circles.
Cetaphil: i've been using this for a long time, and really like it. I normally use this when i'm not wearing any make up or after using the cleansing milk.
Belcils for my Eye lashes: always use a cream or product like that because i'm wearing mascara almost every day!


Ask me if you have any question,


Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario